I am pleased with it although there would be things I would change for a next one, if i endeavour to do another. may be I'll go for a miniature one. Once the whatu work is fully completed I will be felting a strap onto the bodice.
I have also started doing my skirt. the theme for my final project is sea goddess so I have created a skirt with a sea theme, I hope it will work.
The figures below show my skirt parts. from the left, left front half completed, then back panel but not completely fulled yet, needed some tweeking before completion. then myself laying out the front top half and trying to match it to the back, final picture shows the same front panel but before fulling as also needs tweeking before fulling. It has strips of whatu muka attached with wool. I have also used shredded harakeke fibre with the felt.
A big thanks to Raewyn for taking the photos of myself in action.